384 Forest Avenue, Suite 17 in Laguna Beach, CA 92651
Get To Know Us
Mark O'Connor : Founder
Erik Whitman : Attorney
Kristin Arndt: Paralegal
Amy L. Hajduk : Attorney
Jarall Wallace: Associate
Shawna Melton : Attorney
Amy Fox : Paralegal
David Womack: Paralegal
Rebecca Goethals : Office Manager / Paralegal
WHO WE ARE
OLG is considered one of the leading consumer litigation firms in California specializing in the Lemon Law. We routinely get our clients great settlements and beat the car manufacturers at trial.
WHAT IS THE LEMON LAW?
The Lemon Law is actually a law to protect the consumer, whether you buy or lease a car, against the auto manufacturer. If you qualify, you may be able to get a refund, replacement car, or a cash settlement.
Have You Purchased A Defective Vehicle in California?
HOW DO I QUALIFY?
Did you purchase or lease a new or used car with a warranty from a California Car Dealership? Have you taken your car to the dealership with repeated problems (as few as two times)? If so, you might have a lemon. Contact OLG for a free evaluation.
HOW DO I AFFORD SUCH GOOD ATTORNEYS?
The car manufacturers pay our attorney fees when we win for you. We take your case on contingency, which is a fancy way of saying if we don’t get you a win (at trial) or a settlement, you pay us nothing.
Under the California Lemon Law, maybe a lemon if it:
- Has been in repeatedly for the same or various problems
- Has been in the shop for 30 days or more
- Had an unresolved safety concern
- Has had continuing problems
Advocating for Consumer Rights
- We have extensive legal and technical knowledge in automotive law
- Unlike most lemon law firms, we have actually tried and won trials, with a 90% win rate.
- We take you from start to finish - from thinking you have a problem with your car to all the way through trial.
Want a free evaluation of your case?